The “heal yourself” series includes a variety of techniques on how most of the time you can heal yourself without using any drugs or even visiting doctors. Pharmaceutical companies and some of the western medicine practitioners don’t want you know that you are a healer by birth and that you can help yourself without helping those companies get richer, while making you dependent on them. Therefore the aim of the following articles is to empower you and help you be less dependent on others and be in charge of your own health.
A simple example that shows that you’ve got healing hands is to remember the last time you stubbed a finger or hurt any body part — you will probably remember that you’ve grabbed and squeezed that body part with a healthy hand. You do that automatically without thinking. This is because you’ve got “healing hands” as we all do. The only missing part is a little bit of a belief, which goes a long way towards your healing process. Because intention matters the most.
Without much farther ado, I present to you “Self-healing Techniques” or “How to Be Your Own Doctor”:
- How To Get Rid Of Headaches and Migraine
- How To Get Rid Of Back Pain
- How To Get Rid Of A Toothache
- How To Get Rid Of Stomach Bloating And Gas
- How To Get Rid Of Insomnia
- How To Strengthen The Immune System
- How To Get Rid Of Bad Habits and Cope with Anxiety
- How To Increase Your Libido And Avoid Impotence
- How To Get Rid Of Neck Pain
- How To Eliminate Fear Within Few Moments
- How To Get Rid Of Depression And Improve Mood
- How To Reduce Appetite
- How To Treat Constipation
- How to Relieve Constipation with 4 Simple Body Movements and Squatting
- How To Get Rid Of Hemorrhoids
- How To Prevent Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI)
- How To Get Rid Of Shoulder Pain
- How To Get Rid Of Knee Pain
- How To Improve Your Eyesight
- How To Get Rid Of Common Cold
- How To Get Rid Of Menstruation Pain
- How To Get Rid Of Painful Cramps In Legs
[More to come…]
p.s. if you have questions please leave a comment
Tags: empowerment, healer, healing, healing hands, healing power, holistic healing, Self Healing
I have celulitis in my leg and I have a problem with swelling around the ankle.
I have tried everything. I am currently going to a reflexologist and a massage therapist to work on the leg mainly. I also do a foot detox 2 times a week. This seems to be helping.a little. I am overweight 280 lbs. I have tried hundreds of diets and only gain in the end. I am going to do this seneca Indian Cleansing.
I will work this inbetween the others. Any other suggestions???
The swelling of your ankle is connected with the excessive weight. In parallel with the diet it is necessary to reduce your desire to eat (See: How To Get Rid Of Bad Anxiety Habits) and you probably want to find an acupuncturist for your acute condition.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH for explaining su jok in such an easy way, great illustrations! Awesome!!!!
I am going to treat my tinnitus, most likely caused through tension in neck and shoulders.
2 years ago a su jok therapist treated a trigeminal inflammation, after just 3 sessions I was pain free!!! No drugs!!!! Like a miricle.
I’ve been looking for su jok on the Internet for quite a while. THIS IS THE VERY BEST!!! So thanks again.
i just want to say thanks alotfor this kind of way to teach us about self healing . i have learn more about su jok therapy by this post. thanks . . i m also waiting for other post. that are amazing
I am suffering with constipation from sevarall years and everyday elimination of stool is not completely.And intesinal gas is released so many times in evrnings especially happend. Kindly sugest me sujok acupuncture points for relief
Try Squatty Potty to solve issues with constipation.